The first hospital building was erected on Sixth Street at a cost of $25,000. Opened Jan. 1, 1905, it had 52 beds in wards a...nd 12 private rooms. The First Addition to the hospital was erected in 1911 on Fifth Street, followed by the Fireproof Addition (West Wing) in 1931. A major building program after W.W.II included the three-story North Wing (1954). The four-story Metsch-Harker Building...
Strokes172190attr:orthopedics192630attr:occupational therapydisabilitiesphysical therapy
Inpatient and Outpatient Care