King Edward Apartments

102 N Mill St JacksonMS39201
Map

Open Map

Description

Since 2010 the company has been providing Apartment Building Operators.
by dandb on July 06, 2015 from dandb

Information from the business

The original hotel on the site was known as the Confederate House, built by "Major" R.O. Edwards. After being destroyed in the Civil War, the hotel was reopened in 1867 as the Edwards House. This structure was replaced in 1923 by the present building, a 12 story beige brick structure, designed in the Beaux-Arts architecture style by New Orleans architect William Nolan. The hotel was the center...
by getfave on April 08, 2015 from getfave
Located in Downtown Jackson, MS.
by botw on January 30, 2015 from botw