Do not use this service!:
I would HATE for anyone else to experience the disrespect we had to. The owners were pleasant to deal with UNTIL their limousine BROKE DOWN, not once by TWICE in a four hour span. I had used their limo service for my sister’s Bachelorette to go on a wine tour. The very pleasant and respectful limousine driver, Marc, was great all day, despite how much trouble the limo was and his bosses. The limo pulled into our driveway on time except it was smoking and leaking fluids everywhere. The owner, Chuck, called a mechanic who happened to be down the road, he also claims he had another limo leaving the office in case the mechanic couldn’t fix it. After an hour and a half later the mechanic claimed to have fixed this problem, no other limo showed up, and we were forced to use this vehicle. Due to this delay I had to cancel all winery appointments and create not only a new route due to their closing times but new last minute appointments. After having to ask and negotiate, Chuck gave me 15% off the contract, which I thought was for the inconvenience. Although later I found out that it wasn’t for the inconvenience it was because he paid for the hour and a half the limo sat in my driveway and anticipated that we would still be home at 4pm per the original contract and prior to the limo breaking down. I had to explain to him that this was not our fault it broke down and that we should not have to end our day earlier because of his inconvenience. Once on the road the limo drove okay until our ride home when the limo overheated again and we were forced to pull into a Denny’s parking lot. Fortunately we were 10 miles from home, BUT UNfortunately, we were NOT home, per our contract the service we paid for was to be brought home! According to Chuck the ‘plan’ was to let the limo cool down, put everyone back in the limo, and ‘try’ to get home and pull over again if need be. To me, this was not a safe plan and I was not about to put my family and friends back into this limo and CHANCE getting home. Which is when we were forced to call husbands and fathers to pack up their children and/or leave work early to come pick us up to bring us home. At this point I called the company again and was forced to speak to the co-owner Kim because Chuck had ‘left the building’. Being a family owned business you would think they would understand how hard this was for family members to pack up their children, leave work early, and to have to come pick us up because we were stuck at Denny’s. Instead, Kim rudely and inconsiderately insisted that this was not her/the company’s fault, she would only give me $50 off the bill, and she got us “3 miles from home, what else more do you want?!”. After she would not speak to me any longer the call was ended and continued throughout the next week. At this point, the owner who originally was FULLY involved would no longer be speaking to me, going as far as using a cover-up name when I called asking to speak to him. I again was left to deal with the careless Kim who would not be refunding me any money, not even the pity $50 because she was upset over a review that was written by another woman who helped PAY for the service that she was not given. After listening to her yell and rant I tried to explain to her that this woman had all the right to write a review considering she helped pay for the service. She claims that ‘only the person whose name is on the contract should be able to write a review’, therefore, as the person’s name who is on the contract, here is my review of the limo company that I will NEVER be doing business again with and I would NEVER suggest this company to anyone, not because an ‘accident’ happen and the limo broke down twice, but because of how rude, disrespectful, and not sympathetic for the fact that the bride-to-be, her family, and friends were stuck sitting outside of a Denny’s because the limo broke down for a SECOND time in one day! Do not be fooled with their pleasantry prior to signing a contract, you will regret.
Unprofessional, terrible service:
DO NOT HIRE PRESTIGE! Astonishingly unprofessional service that ruined the end of my wedding. In brief:
1) The driver got locked out of his van and apparently had no backup - one of my guests actually drove him back to their main office to get him another key. More importantly, he failed to let any of my waiting guests know that he was going to be delayed.
2) He blamed getting locked out on my handicapped mother in law, (who mysteriously was able to lock the entire van from the passenger side seat?!?!)
3) He ABANDONED nearly 20 guests at my venue; never returning to get them after he got back to his van. Furthermore, he LIED to me telling me that he had gotten all my guests and brought them back to his hotel. I didn't find out until the next morning that my family and the reception venue had to personally drive everyone back.
4) After all this he had the gall to call me up an hour and a half later and demand I pay him overtime. He actually fought with me in the hotel lobby at 1:30 in the morning, This is AFTER he'd received his MANDATORY 20% gratuity (which we had paid earlier in the night so that we didn't forget!)
5) The company fully supported their driver's side of the story, offering nothing, and instead lying to me once again. (e.g. they claim they didn't know how many passengers they had to pick up, even though that's written in my signed contract!)
Use any of the other excellent driver services in Rochester and don't let them ruin your important night!