St Clement's Church

911 24th Ave NE MinneapolisMN55418
Map

Open Map

Description

Since 1902, St Clement's Church has been providing Churches, Temples, And Shrines from Minneapolis.
by dandb on August 29, 2015 from dandb

Information from the business

History Saint Clement Parish had its beginnings in April 1902 in a little white frame church at 25th Avenue and Quincy Street with the arrival of the first Pastor, Reverend Robert Fitzgerald. Father Fitzgerald organized the construction of the present church with the laying of the cornerstone on September 7th, 1913. The new building was dedicated by Archbishop John Ireland on May 24th, 1914....
by superpages on August 01, 2014 from superpages
Catholic
by yellowpages on March 18, 2014 from yellowpages