Member Michigan Funeral Directors Association
Pre Arrangement Planning
The Stinson Funeral Home Was Founded in 1935 by Sulee and Joseph Stinson on the First Floor of Their Home. In 1948, They Moved the Funeral Home to Its Present Location on West Grand Boulevard. In 1972, the Stinson Family Acquired the Diggs Funeral Home From Congressman Diggs. The Acquisition Gave the Stinson Family a Second Location on South Fort Street in South West Detroit. In 1978, the...