Finger CONDOM served to TODDLER:
My wife and I and our two Twin Toddlers went to Dinner on Friday July 15, 2011. At the Chili’s of 1066 W Mercury BLVD Hampton, VA 23666. With Two other Adults and there 2 Children. My Son Isaac was eating an order of Cinnamon Apples from the Kids Menu. My Wife noticed something in his bowl. As she lifted it with a Fork all four of us Adults noticed it looked like a Condom. It was actually a Finger Protector. There were a total of at least 4 of them at the bottom of the bowl. I immediately called a Waiter over as he standing right behind us as this happened. The Manager was called out who immediately took the dish but not before I took a picture of the dish and secured one of the finger gloves with a napkin. The Manager did not offer an explanation. As the discussion was going on a server the same one who brought our order was walking by with a tray of food and I could hear the dishes rattling from his tremors. Everyone in that restaurant knows who was wearing those finger protectors and who served the apples. My Son Isaac who I love more than anything in the world could have choked to death. Who knows what is on the finger protectors. How could anyone do this to a 25 month old Child. What did he do to deserve this?
Eat here on a regular basis and the food has always been great along with fast service and a pleasant staff. The Margaritas are some of the best anywhere! Would recommend it to anyone.
We went 2 times to this location and both times were unimpressed. Salsa is very runny in fact can't keep any on the chips. Temperature was cold. There were ice chunks in the smoothie. Chicken was undercooked. And all around the service was bad.