My experience with Kennedy Construction Group could not have been worse. It was a massive wake up call to realize that some people have no problem taking your hard earned money from you, if you let them.
I called them and another company to my home to investigate a small water stain(leak) in my kitchen.
Kennedy Construction Group result...
1) NEVER went into my attic to look
2) NEVER went onto my roof to look
3) Presented me with a piece of paper with a Google image of my roof
4) Lied to me about insurance only being reduce for higher grade product
5) Quoted me $3,500 to fix or $18,500 to replace roof
Stay-Dry Roofing of Tampa Bay result...
1) Went up onto my roof and inspected
2) Went up into my attic and inspected
3) Presented me with photo images of both
4) Quoted me $75 to fix (said the leak was tiny)
5) Quoted me 12,700 to replace but said it was not necessary, roof still had 3 to 4 years left on it
1) Decision to NEVER EVER use Kennedy Construction Group and share my experience with my neighbors (and all of Tampa for that matter)
2) Decision to ALWAYS use Stay-Dry Roofing of Tampa Bay or anyone but KCG
3) Remember to always get multiple quotes
4) I could not be more [email protected]
!%!d about the lack of professionalism and shady practice of Kennedy Construction Group.
5) I experienced the worst in people and the best in people this week. I almost lost $18,500 today. Buyer always beware.