Marquette Building

56 W Adams St ChicagoIL60604
Map

Open Map

Description

Mf09001700hreal estate
by merchantcircle on October 24, 2018 from merchantcircle

Information from the business

The Marquette Building, completed in 1895, is a Chicago landmark that was built by the George A. Fuller Company and designed by architects Holabird & Roche. The building is currently owned by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. It is located in the community area known as the "Loop" in Cook County, Illinois, United States.The building was one of the early steel frame skyscrapers...
by facebook on April 08, 2014 from facebook